Art. No. 40.846
Dimension: B: 30,0 H: 110,0 T: 30,0 cm weight: 41.00kg
Design Water Tab Stele Measures: 30 x 30 cm, height 110 cm
With rounded edges, rear revision door including connected installation and 1x tap connection on the front
(Without tap-without spout-please select according to your wishes and order to do so)
Timeless design-first-class quality and innovative accessories characterize this stele, an architectural statement in the private garden, urban environment, public urban space, park or cemetery complex.
• stainless steel 3 mm (1,4301) blasted with durable powder coating or matte glass
• Flush revision door on the back with stainless steel lock, 1x 3kant key
• Inner assembly by revision flap (no visible screws on the outside) • connector feed 3/4 "by opening the floor into the stele
• Additional tap for tree irrigation in the revision flap possible
• Modular water outlet: For faucet with rotary valve, self-closing button or drinking feed-nozzle
Please note our general operating instructions:
pipe thoroughly before (re-)commissioning with approx. 3-4 litres of water to remove and remove dirt.
water pressure of 6 bar must not be exceeded.
- Completely empty water-carrying elements in the outdoor area before the first frost (blow out with compressed air if necessary) and, if possible, dismantle them.
- rooster not too tightly to turn, but only until it closes completely.
stainless steel fittings regularly (with our cleaning and care product Art.-No. 45.083).
- Do not use sharp cleaning agents in paint surfaces, instead we recommend our cleaning agent (Art. No. 45.083) to avoid possible damage to the fittings.