Art. No. 40.152RV
Dimension: B: 3,8 H: 11,5 T: 8,8 cm weight: 0.90kg
Stainless steel design garden faucet in 3/4" "where there is also a lot of water rough" with return flow preventer according to Euro standard!
For the garden hose connection there is a "click" plug-in nipple (40,418). Thanks to the large flow of water, the stainless steel faucet is also suitable for demanding gardens where larger amounts of water are desired. For this purpose, the "Click" plug-in nipples can be exchanged for other connection parts as required. Our accessories such as Perlator - professional plug-in clutch - GK coupling or a 3/4" nipple for irrigation computer - or - or...
here hard facts:
• Connection thread: fits for 1/2" and 3/4" with enclosed KULL patent turning ippel.
• Valve insert: Precise and durable 3/4" ceramic mark cartridge DVGW
• Europe standard: RV return protection (pipe separator) according to DVGW
Easy to mount:
The water connection in this model is equipped with a turning system and so always fits-promised!
No matter if your connection thread has ½ "or ¾" – inside or outside thread!!
The attached patent-turning nipple with hexagon socket allows this variable assembly.
design quality fitting for different outdoor water points.
premium faucet with 3/4" return control valve - corresponds to DIN EN 1717 - Europe-wide protection of drinking water from contamination by reflux. (Technical rule DVGW)
Function and technology in a new dimension - individuality in perfection - The matted stainless steel faucet should give you a lot of fun in the long run.
Please note our general operating instructions:
pipe thoroughly before (re-)commissioning with approx. 3-4 litres of water to remove and remove dirt.
water pressure of 6 bar must not be exceeded.
- Completely empty water-carrying elements in the outdoor area before the first frost (blow out with compressed air if necessary) and, if possible, dismantle them.
- rooster not too tightly to turn, but only until it closes completely.
stainless steel fittings regularly (with our cleaning and care product Art.-No. 45.083).
- Do not use sharp cleaning agents in paint surfaces, instead we recommend our cleaning agent (Art. No. 45.083) to avoid possible damage to the fittings.