Overview Garden taps classic Bild 1-12 von 44
Art. No. 40.710E
Dimension: B: 3,2 H: 10,0 T: 9,5 cm weight: 0.40kg
High-grade-steel-Look faucet without hose connection ' Grandma's Garden classic '...
or a "stylish element"
¾ "faucet in bronze with a traditional gag handle in a long-lasting design.
Massive craftsman quality for indoor and outdoor
An outlet valve with DVGW approval in the retro style of Kull-design-simple and functional-reduced to the essentials and with the matching wall rosette or at larger wall distances of an extension a casual mix with modern design can arise.
• Connection thread Inlet: ¾ "External thread
• Front water outlet: with centering star for more uniform water flow
• Valve Body: brass CR High-grade-steel-Look Stained
• Upper part: Gag T-handle with rising spindle and flat gasket
• O-Ring seal: NBR with KTW/w 270 approvals
• Maximum operating temperature: 90 °c
• Maximum working pressure: 10 Bar
• Weight: 0.4 kg
• Dimensions: 9.5 cm, Height 10 cm, Width 3.2 cm
• Euronorm Drinking Water Ordinance-DVGW Approval
• Threaded connection ISO228 (complies with DIN EN ISO 228/BS EN ISO 228
Before the frost the taps completely with the water pipeline to empty and leave the toggle of the tap on central position untwisted.
In the spring before closing the tap only briefly untwist and flush your piping, in order to remove rust or other particles from the line, close only after it the tap. Nevertheless once a sand grain should have settled into the seal and the cock drips, can you upper section unscrew and the seal once turn, so that the unused side can seal, or you use a new commercial seal. So you enjoy long your KULL - garden tap, since it seals low-friction, even if small sand particles come, it will problem-free close - without dripping.
Tipp zu Drehventil-Oberteil- Keramikventil:
Tipp zu Drucktaster-Oberteil - Selbstschlussventil:
Tipp zu Becken und Brunnen:
Tipp zu Frühjahres - Wartung:
So werden Sie lange Freude an den Armaturen haben.